As it's mothering Sunday, I thought to brighten up my outfit and makeup look, the look was inspired by another fellower YouTuber, however hers was more fierce and intense, where as mine turned out rather sweet and innocent hence the name of the look!
A lot of dark skin women are afraid to go bright with makeup and tend to steer away from bright vibrant colours, I on the other hand am not afraid to experiment.
Check below for details on the Makeup used:
- Foundation: Illamasqua- Skin Base Foundation in no.17
- Concealer: MAC Select Cover Up Concealer- NW45 + nw40
- Powder: MAC Studio Fix- NW50
- Base: NYX- in Skin Tone
- Bridge: MAC Embark and Brun Eyeshadow
- Brow Bone: Wet N wild Vanity palette- Tanned Brown
- Eyelid: Chrome Yellow by MAC
- Water Line: MUA- White Pencil
- Lower lash line: MAC .....
- Mascara and Lashes: Bad Gal by Benefit and Ardell Lashes
- Cat eye: Stargazer Black Liquid Liner
- Highlight: Nars Taj Mahal
- Contour: MAC Sketch
- MAC- Touch Lipstick