My skincare routine is not so complicated, in fact with all the different types of skin care methods that are available on the market now, i truly believe mine is the most simple and basic form!
1) I use Facial Wipes to remove makeup- Superdrugs Facial Wipes
2) I then use Simple Eye makeup remover with a cotton pad to clear off my skin
3) I rinse with cold water or use Olay's Toner to make a final cleanse
Some methods i use my general CTM method after cleansing with facial wipes and makeup remover
1) Cleanse- I either use Clinique's 3 step system for Dry/Combination skin type. Or Simple Cleanser to clean my skin.
2) Toner- Step 2 of Clinique's 3 step system or Body Shop Aloe Toner- i saturate it slightly with water on a cotton pad because toners can have that sticky feel sometimes which i dislike!
3) Moisturise- Step 3 of Clinique's 3 step system or mainly Body Shop Vitamin E SPF 10 Moisturiser. Vaseline Liptins and original to moisturise lips and also skin.
I do a deep cleanse and exfoliate at least once a week.
1) Masks- The Body Shop Blue Corn 3 in 1 Mask- which not only works as a mask but an exfoliator also. Superdrugs 99p Masks- this gives me a lovely smooth feeling to my skin2) Exfoliate: Discontinued, but I saved so much from when I worked at Benefit: Honey Snap out of it Scrub, which gets into my pores and gives a great cleansing.