x1 Large Onion
x2 Can of Plum Tomatoes
x4 Cups of Basmati Rice
1tsp Grounded Cray Fish
1/2 tsp of Salt,
1/2 tsp of Salt Grounded Pepper
1tsp Curry powder
2 Knor Cubes OR magi cube
1) Put hub on medium high heat and heat oil
2) Chop (washed) onion in to large pieces.
3) Add chopped onions and x2 cans of plum tomatoes into blender and blend
4) Once oil has reached a boil, add blended mixture in and stir
5) Add all seasoning ingredients
6) Allow mixture to cook for up to 20mins.
7) Wash Basmati Rice throughly until water is clear
8) Add rice into tomatoe sauce
9) Allow to cook for about 25-30mins or until rice has fully absorbed the sauce
10) If rice is to thick or hard, add little amounts water (bit by it) and/place a foil on rice to get moisture and allow to cook further
Finally, serve with chicken and salad or anything of your choice!